Specialized Motor Home Insurance Coverage
Your RV is more than just an automobile and it needs more than standard car insurance.
Coverage Included With Your Policy
- Comprehensive Coverage for protection from just about any direct, sudden, and accidental loss, including: collision, fire, smoke, flood, landslide, hail, windstorm, animals, vandalism, low branches or overhangs, theft and lightning.
- Coverage for Attached Accessories, including awnings, satellite dishes and TV antennas.
Farmers offers important optional coverage that let you customize your policy. These are a few of the most popular coverage options:
- Total Loss Replacement Coverage protects your motor home from the effects of depreciation. If your new-model motor home is destroyed within its first five years, we’ll pay to replace it with a brand new one of similar kind and quality – no matter what it costs. In years six through ten, we’ll give you up to what you paid for it originally toward the purchase of another motor home. This option can save you literally thousands of dollars when compared to typical auto policies, which pay only the Actual Cash Value (ACV) of your motor home at the time it’s destroyed. ACV is the current value of your motor home.
- Emergency Expenses Coverage that pays for lodging or travel home if your rig is damaged or destroyed by a covered loss more than 50 miles from home.
- Campsite/Vacation Liability Coverage provides liability coverage when you are parked and using your motor home as a residence.
- Replacement Cost Coverage on personal belongings that are destroyed or stolen.
- TraveLine® Towing and Roadside Assistance eliminates the hassle of buying a separate towing plan. Towing, jump starts, roadside service, flat tire changes, fuel delivery, and locksmith services are just a toll-free phone call away. There are no out-of-pocket payments required, either. Just sign and drive. What’s more, your motor home is covered regardless of who is driving!
- Full-Timer Coverage provides liability protection very similar to a homeowners policy. While an auto policy will only provide liability protection when you are using your motor home as a vehicle, a Farmers Full-Timer policy covers you when you are parked and using your rig as a residence, too.
Motor Home Insurance Discounts
Policy discounts vary by state and chances are one or more will apply to your policy. Please contact us to see what discounts are available in your area and to get a Motor Home insurance quote.