Business Auto Insurance Protects Your Business
When the rubber meets the road, it’s serious business. Vehicles put your employees in front of existing and prospective customers and get your products to where they need to go. But unlike the oversight and insight you have on your business operations, road conditions, weather and other drivers are out of your control. Any bodily injury – including injury sustained by other drivers, passengers and pedestrians – for which you are responsible, or damage caused to other vehicles or property, could put your business in financial jeopardy.
Just like your car insurance, Business Auto insurance is there to keep you, your employees and your business on the road to a bright future. Customizable to your individual business needs, Farmers offers many Business Auto insurance options for the vehicles you own, lease or rent for business use. Contact a Farmers insurance agent who can build a tailored insurance solution that meets the specific needs of your business.
Flexible coverage options that work for your business
Whether you manage just a few cars or a full truck fleet, these are just a few of the available Farmers Business Auto insurance options to help ensure you and your business are fully safeguarded:
- Bodily Injury Liability coverage for other drivers’ and passengers’ injuries or death for which you are responsible.
- Property Damage Liability coverage for damages to someone else’s property for which you are responsible.
- Comprehensive Coverage for your vehicle in case of losses resulting from an event other than an accident, such as theft or a tree branch falling on your vehicle.
- Collision Coverage for your vehicle when your car hits, or is hit by, another vehicle.
- Uninsured/Underinsured Motorist Coverage for your injuries, damages or death caused by an at-fault driver without insurance or without enough insurance to cover all costs.
- Medical Payments Coverage for care expenses incurred by you and passengers in your vehicle injured in an accident.
Service and discounts that make all the difference
Not only does Farmers offer some of the best, personalized service and fast, expert claims handling in the business, but help is also available to your business to prevent incidents from recurring and/or mitigate potential future losses. Farmers has highly trained loss prevention experts on staff who can guide you through safety programs and provide supporting materials designed to help educate employees. Contact us to get more details and full protection for your business today.